ISOMES (International School of Media and Entertainment Studies) is one of the premier media school offering various media courses under the umbrella of B.A.G Network (News24 & E24) The institute offers vast variety of programs in the field of journalism and media at graduation and post graduation level.
ISOMES (media school of BAG Network), was established in the year 2002 by Ms Anurradha Prasad, CMD, B.A.G Network. Since its inception, ISOMES has been producing and giving world class media professionals to the industry. With the aim of realizing dreams ISOMES offers uniquely designed courses with comprehensive curriculum prepared in collaboration with the Missouri School of Jornalism (University of Missouri, USA) – the oldest journalism school in the world.
ISOMES is also the only one institute in India and around the globe who has got exclusive collaboration with Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, the premier institute of India in Film Making and Acting.
Located at Film City in Noida, ISOMES have the finest infrastructure in place to keep students in pace with the latest technology. Since ISOMES enjoys the backing and support of two leading media channels News24 and E24, students get to interact and learn from known media faces. Whereas the class room sessions are conducted by experienced faculty and known media professionals, students also get chance to do internship with News24 and E24.
Our Strength – the biggest strength of ISOMES is the support from the umbrella organization B.A.G Networks which a leading 360 degree media company, having ownership over well established news and entertainment TV channels News24 and E24, Radio FM Station Radio Dhamaal present in 9 states across the country. Studio24 is the production company of B.A.G Network which is into developing content for different entertainment channels like Sony, Star Plus, Colors, Zee TV, NDTV Imagine, Sahara etc.
Facilities at ISOMES
Working experience on high-end equipment imparts the confidence to fit into contemporary establishments, channels or production houses. To supplement modern technology, the other infrastructure at ISOMES is in line with advancements in related fields as well. Dedicated Professional Studios: ISOMES students have access to B.A.G Films & Media Ltd. studios where shooting for various programmes and shows takes place. The studio is equipped with a multi-camera set up, complete lighting, tele-prompters and other necessary equipment.
- Radio Set up: Complete with Broadcast quality equipment like mixers, mics and non linear sound equipment.
- Complete Technical Facilities: aided by competent faculty and technicians with latest equipment keep the students abreast of contemporary industry demands
- State of the Art Newsroom: helping the students get real time news and TV exposure
- Well appointed Class Rooms: including multi media projectors, audio- visual set ups, complement a cheerful and vibrant learning atmosphere
- Contemporary training/teaching aids: like multi media projectors, television sets, VCD players, VHS players, music systems etc are the day – to – day tools that enhance classroom teaching
- Seminar Hall: a well equipped bright hall called the blue room with a seating capacity of 90.
- Library: is well-stocked with a large collection including a fair number of internationally recognised books, and an archive of journals. The library also has a reading room and a video/CD section with a large number of titles and footage.
- Computer Lab: has a large numnber of computers with the latest software as well as 24 hour broadband internet connectivity
- Acting Studio: is acoustically treated and has an artistic decor that provides a perfect learning ambience for budding artists
- Counselling Room: is a warm and comfortable round table interface between the faculty and students as well as visitors
- Linear and Non linear Editing Suites: Includes 4 softwares like FCP (Final Cut Pro), DPS Velocity, Avid Express and Adobe Premier. They are dedicated to instructional purposes aimed at honing the students’ technical ability
- Digital Video Cameras: PD 150 DVC pro as well as Beta cameras are available for the students to practise on and shoot their in house projects.Panasonic P2 cameras also accessible to the students.
- Range of professional-level lights: like ‘babies’, multi 10’s & 20’s, solar, HMI’s, and various portable lights are made available to the students during shootings
- Amphitheatre: is a rendezvous for several informal sessions as well as formal events, theatre and academic activities
- Canteen: is a relaxed, open café that provides a fresh and healthy eating and interactive atmosphere.
Our Philosophy -Media and entertainment professionals are trustees of social responsibility. They must, at all times, be aware, sensitive and positive contributors to human society.
The Challenges- Media education institutes and facilities have not been known to keep pace with the sudden growth of the media industry. Today there exist a wide gap between the demand and supply of professionally trained media personnel. This gap has to be bridged and has been taken up extensively by team ISOMES.
Our Strategy – is to provide students the opportunity to enhance their holistic learning through an international standards course design.
Our Methodology - ISOMES proudly follows the "Missouri Method" followed by MUJ, USA which means a very hands-on teaching methodology where the students are exposed to REAL TIME environment at television channels and media houses that provide the students a vigorous INTERNSHIP & trains them through participation in real shootings and productions. Students do their internship with B.A.G. Films & Media Ltd and its television channels, News24 and E24.